We start in Friday at 6 PM, and we finished in Saturday at 7 PM, so we done
it in 25 hours. So we will stop now, because here we have a dead line for
using the rooms and computers. Great thatnk's to Metamorphosis foundation
(who is our partner in this project) http://www.metamorphosis.org.mk for
letting us using their computer and for their logistic with the press
conferences.
They will distribute the OpenCD (with OO.org 2.0 in macedonian on it, among
other), with OpenSource programs for Windows to the variuos NGO-s, schools
and government agencies to spread the use of Open Source aplications in
our country.
If someone else want to organize such an event, we can help with our
experiance.
Just contact us.
Cheers
Vladimir Stefanov