Pavel Janík wrote:
   From: Dimitris Korbetis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:48:09 +0300

Hi,

> We dont have any 2.0RC builds yet, but we are working on that. So far, we have > successfully build SRC680_m104 for windows just to test our translations.

why haven't you asked me to add Greek to the community build system? Of
course I can add it. Once the main RC3 build is finished, I can add your
language... With this you get the following:

- regular development builds in your language

- installation sets for GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows and MacOS X (we are
  working on Solaris/SPARC and are looking for Solaris/x86 machine)

That would be very nice! please add Greek Language to community build system !

What I expect from language teams:

- regular updates of GSI files

- cooperation in testing and reporting bugs

OK - I think that they can be done !

thanks,

Dimitris