Charles-H.Schulz pravi:
And for everybody here on this list, I know you are all focused on the
2.1 release, but a status update on your project would be of course very
nice!

Hi Charles
Slovenian team made it - we have now 100% localized OOo, meaning GUI, Help, Autocorrect, Autotext and templates (maybe I forgot something).

We also succeeded to get spell check and hyphenation dictionaries under GNU/LGPL so they can be shipped with OOo distribution (from 2.2 on).

One more very important thing is support for Slovenian Tolar (our currency) in Euro-converter wizard - we'll switch from Tolars to Euro on 1.1.2007 so I guess this will be very useful feature :-)

With 2.1 we started (testing) QA for Linux, Mac and Windows.

Plans for the future:
- strengthen QA
- create sl thesaurus
- translating documentation

A very big thank you goes to Pavel, again, for all his help and patience.

Regards
Robert Ludvik