Hi,
I am coordinating the work of Localization for our Government and presently am the head of the Research Unit at Department of Information Technology, Bhutan.

Our team had been working on localizing Open Office for the past 2 years where by we have completed most of the localization work for our language Dzongkha(dz) in open office.

In this regard we would like to submit a proposal to be part of Native Language project. Please find attached a document describing our team and what we had been doing for the past two years.

Looking forward to hear from you...

Many Thanks
Pema Geyleg
DIT,MoIC