Hi Florian, Charles, all

Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi Charles,

The fr project is urgently looking for more mirrors given the constant
surge in the number of downloads of OOo in french. I know that this may
also be the case for other localized versions of OOo, so please, feel
free to come up and say if you have the same problem.

maybe you should talk to Stefan Taxhet, if the downloads fit into the -extended mirroring set. That would give some more mirrors.

This is the object of my call for help, it was not only directed for French. It's in fact a very very late follow up of the discussion you oppened on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list last summer. I'm sure that some universities or companies should be able to offer the 200 Gb needed for the extended set.

Kind regards
Sophie