Leif,

congratulations! I would also like to thank once again Soren for the
great work he accomplished in driving forward the Dansih community.

BTW; I noticed that T. Roswall has also been appointed as project lead,
is it because of his work on QA?
More comments inline....

Leif Lodahl a écrit :
> Hi,
> The Danish community has elected me to succeed in the position of
> coordinator in Denmark. Thank you very much to Søren Thing Pedersen for
> his hard work over the last years. I have learned a lot from him and I
> hope you will stay tuned in the future too.
>
> I would like to introduce my self...
>
> My name is Leif Lodahl. I have been working as a volunteer for the
> project in Denmark for about four years now. So far I have been working
> with documentation, test and of cause as evangelist. I have had just a
> few issues on the issue list so far.

Welcome to the Native-Language Confederation, Leif.

> The goal for my upcoming work will be to promote OpenOffice.org in
> Denmark and recruit more volunteers. I think that I can contribute with
> my organization- and PM skills. Please have patience with me, but I'm
> not a developer.

Lots of people here are not developers as well... :-)

> In my professional life I work as project manager and IT-instructor at a
> company called Symfoni Software (http://www.symfonisoftware.dk). My work
> is primarily based on the IBM Lotus Notes platform. The company is a IBM
> business partner.

Shame and horror! ;-) Me who tought that my company had gone very far in
selling a whitepaper to IBM! (www.arsaperta.com)

Best Regards and good luck,

Charles.