On Sat, 2007-03-03 at 16:04 +0100, sophie wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a suggestion, not from me but from Bob on our [EMAIL PROTECTED] list.
> So Bob suggested that we make some video portraits from OOomembers
> around the world explaining in short words why he participates to OOo.
> Something like Yann Arthus-Bertrand has made here in the testimonials
> part of his site :
> http://www.6milliardsdautres.org/ (6 billion others)
> Every body speaking in his own language with an English translation or
> in all languages.
>
> May be the next OOoCon could be where to begin ? What do you think ?

I think this is a good way to encourage new contributors: "enthusiasm is
infectious".  You may remember the video interviews by Christian
Einfeldt at OOoCon 2004 for the "Digital Tipping Point" project - you
can see some well-known OOo faces there:
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=mediatype%3Amovies%20AND%
20collection%3Adigitaltippingpoint%20AND%20subject%3A%22OpenOffice.org%
22

John