From: Jacek Artymiak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MarCon Poland
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:49:21 +0200

Dear John,

I'm interested in becoming a MarCon for OpenOffice.org in Poland. I
noticed that there aren't any listed at the MarCon page:

My claim to fame includes "StarOffice for Linux Bible" and a series of
books on OpenOffice.org that just went into publishing.  I will be
teaching OpenOffice.org Writer/Calc/Impress in Poland in June through
August.

I live in Poland and I speak both English and Polish.

Best Regards,