Hi Sophie,
It would be very interesting for education to have this kind of font.

From a Danish perspective, we can't use it, because the font doesn't support the special characters (æ ø and å) that we use in our language.

From my point of view, it should not be shipped with OOo because its only for use in education. Those who need it should install it separately.

--
Med venlig hilsen - best regards,

Leif Lodahl
Native-Language coordinator DA.OpenOffice.org
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog: http://lodahl.blogspot.com/

sophie skrev:
Hi all,

I have questions about the use of a font type. The fonts are the 2 first
of this page and are under OFL licence.
http://perso.orange.fr/jm.douteau/page_ecolier.htm

Is this type of font (used at school) of use for your language?
What would you need to be able to use it in your language?
Do you think their is an interest to have it delivered with OOo?

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie