Hi Graham,

you are partially right.

However, I think we could discuss over this issue for months, and in the
end, we don't have anything, so I'd definitely vote for producing those
t-shirts and maybe mugs/mouse pads/bags as soon as possible, so we have
used the money and have some merchandising articles for sale or free
give away.

I bet there are further quarters where we get money again, hopefully
with prior notification, and then we can work on more. But of now, as
I've been working on this issue since August, I don't think it makes
sense so work on it some months more. We should come up with a result.
And I think, having 1.000 or 2.000 t-shirts are at least a start.

I agree, a better marketing concept and some idea on when we have what
money available, would be a good idea. I try to work on this as soon as
possible - but as of now, let's just start with something.

Florian