Le 27 nov. 08 à 14:23, sophie a écrit :

Hi Clayton,
ccornell - OpenOffice.org wrote:
The next step in improving the general maintenance of the OOoWiki is to
assign Administrator (Sysop) privileges to a few people.

MediaWiki has 3 levels of privileges, User, Sysop and Bureaucrat. Sysop privileges allow you to do most maintenance tasks including the ability
to Delete pages (eg delete Spam).

We need to keep the number of Sysops under control, so I propose that we assign no more than one person from each NLC group, either the NLC lead
or a person that is nominated by the NLC lead.

We do not need to have one Sysop for each NLC group, but we do need to have a few more people available who can assist in cleaning up the Spam
and general maintenance in the OOoWiki.

Do we have any volunteers or nominations? I am especially thinking of
some of the communities such as JA, ZH, FR, DE, and ES that could use
some moderation by native speakers.

I'm no more in a NLC project but I'm volunteering any way, after all I'm
spending several time on translating documentation in the wiki. If
Jean-Baptiste and Laurent agree, I can do it for FR pages also.

I have started a basic page about the Sysops on the OOoWiki at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki_sysops
Please add the nominations for Sysops to this Wiki page with OOoWiki
username (link to User:username page) and what NLC or OOo community the
person represents.  I will assign Sysop rights to the person once the
username is verified.

I'll wait for Jean-Baptiste and Laurent agreement before adding my name
to the page.

Today is not just Thanksgiving day in the US. It is also the day of me repeating the same things other just wrote on mailing lists... :-)
I volunteer anyway, would it be only for the NLC category.

Thanks

Charles.