Le 20.12.2008 20:03, sophie a écrit :
Hi Jean-Baptiste,
Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
Le 20.12.2008 14:43, Jean-Baptiste Faure a écrit :
Le 19.12.2008 08:02, Ivan M a écrit :
Hello all,

The new header design is now live on all OOo sites. If you have any
further suggestions/comments or discover any issues, please keep
adding to this discussion.

Hi Ivan,

Now localization of header "The free and open productivity suite"
doesn't work anymore on FR website. Is it a side effect of new header
design ?
I tried some different locations for localization script, without
success.

Regards
JBF

Hi,

I don't understand : after having restarted my computer it works again.

This is because you need to do a Ctrl+R to force cache to refresh.
Hi Sophie,

Yes I know but I did that several times before shutting down my computer and it didn't change nothing.

Good evening
JBF