I would suggest contacting the folks at FOSDEM and getting them to photocopy and handout leaflets tomorrow...

John
--
John McCreesh - Marketing Project Lead - OpenOffice.org
Developers - join us! see http://council.openoffice.org/developers.html

Martin Hollmichel wrote:
Hi,

last year we initiated the bug bounty program (http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/BugBountyProgram and references below). Obviously we failed in spreading the information about this program, the feedback was very low.

Before we extend the program we want to be sure to make it this time better, I'm thinking of:
* promoting it on the main page (www.openoffice.org)
* add an item on contributung page (contributing.openoffice.org)
* encourage people to blog about it
* many other things

are there any volunteers available interested in spreading the news ?
Are there any other ideas to make the Program more attractive ?
or should we stop this effort because it's hopeless ?

Martin