Hi at all

Thanks for the great feedback. The Goals of OpenOffice.org Switzerland are:
- Networking
- Be present in Switzerland for OOo eg. at Events
- collaborate with oter associations like PILO, La Mouette, educooo or OpenOffice.org Deutschland e.V
- doing Marketing efforts
- search, introduct and coach new Devs
- Support people who doing a load for OOo (Material and Monay)
- doing special project like extension development.
- Search Donators and Sponsors.

The special thing is, that we want to cross the volunteer barrier. Moast of bigger associasions pay for important work. E.g. a load of Sport Coachs get money even the players are not professionals. We want to adapt this concept to the OOo Association. We think, this is a way to get more people involved. The Concept behind this is not so easy to explane, but it's nothing new. Maybe we have first results at the OOo Con and maybe I will present the concept.

At the Moment we have a load to do. Searching Members and Sponsors, preparing Events and working on Concepts. We have a meeting of the executive commitee after easter. then we know more I think

Greetings Raphael