Is there a central editor for the Russian language content on the OOo Wiki?

I've noticed that there is a lot of Russian language content being added, and it will probably help whoever is the central coordinator/editor of that effort if they are given admin rights on the Wiki.

The admin rights gives this person permissions to do a bit more on the wiki. See: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki_sysops for details. This person can help with doing some of the routine maintenance such as deleting pages that are no longer required in the Russian subpages and cleaning out any Russian language SPAM that may be hiding on the Wiki.

I can assign the admin rights to whoever is nominated and agreed upon by the contributors and the Russian NL lead.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead