Le 24/02/2011 23:17, s...@openoffice.org a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> http://openoffice.org now points to the new site.
> The data migration has finished and the infrastructure is
> ready for us. You will receive a message to activate your
> account in the next days.
Hi Stefan,

It seems there is something wrong in moderators or owners lists of FR NL
project mailing lists: on 2011-02-03 I have resigned from my position of
Lead and I removed myself from ownership and moderation of all FR NL
lists but now I receive moderation requests again.

Please remove me from ownership and moderation of all FR OOo mailing lists.

Thank you.
JBF, former FR NL project Lead.