Hi
On 2011-04-12, at 23:45 , imacat wrote:

>    Thank you all.  I'm imacat from Taiawan.  We our Taiwan local
> community team urged to contribute to OOo zh-tw translation for years,
> and were unable to find a way to do this due to some reason.  Most of
> our members are from the educational domain, including teachers,
> students and promoters.  OOo is always an important part in our daily
> work to promote OSS.  We are very happy that we can work together with
> you from now on.  Hope that our joint effort makes OOo flourish.
>
>    Please let me know when we are ready to edit the content.
>
>    Also, Rafaella, could you please also update the information on this
> page http://projects.openoffice.org/native-lang.html ?  I missed that.
> Thank you very much.

I can do that, as I'm the lead of that super-project. I should re-introduce
myself, but will do so on another thread.

I'd be curious to learn—also on another thread—why your team found it hard to
contribute. If there are problems in that area, I want to resolve them. We've
had enough misunderstandings, splits, mistakes and now is—now is always—the
time to resolve them.

best
louis