Thanks for putting a draft together.

Could you take a look at the following release notes and update the draft?
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-2-4-0.html
https://beam.apache.org/blog/2018/08/10/beam-2.6.0.html

I'd like to suggest to make the description of features be concise and add
JIRA issue numbers.
For credits, you can list up all the contributors alphabetically (by first
name). You don't need to describe who did what in details.

Thanks.
-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun