Hi, sorry for checking in late too!

For QU40, I wrote a release note for our past two releases,
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/releases/tag/v0.1 and
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/releases/tag/nemo-project-0.2.

Release note for v0.1 introduces Nemo in general and its core concept - the
policy layer, modular runtime and example policies. As this is our first
release, I focused on outlining the project instead of tracking all the PRs.

Release note for v0.2 mainly focuses on introducing lots of new features
added to Nemo,
such as off-heap memory management, smart compiler, serverless and
streaming.
If there is any important feature and/or change I've missed, please let me
know!

Regards,
Jeongyoon

*Jeongyoon Eo*