Hi all,

[ACTION REQUIRED]!!

Thanks for your support! As for our graduation, I've created a resolution
to establish Apache Nemo. Please take a look at the following link, and add
yourself to the list of initial PMCs, if you want to be a part of it!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n_SSHfHlpp7pXoOueT0JZAFvcRJp8npV--dRf7yjtSE/edit?usp=sharing

I'll let it open until the end of the week, to start the voting process by
next week.

Thanks,
Wonook

2022년 11월 1일 (화) 오전 8:00, Sanha Lee <sa...@apache.org>님이 작성: