On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 at 17:47, Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org> wrote:

> There's reasons for that. Jirka will explain, I confess I keep
> forgetting/not completely understanding this part.

Well, I assumed there was. :-)

I've made a PR adding 11.0 here -
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1302  It's right this change
goes in master rather than just in the release branch, right?

In future I would have thought this change should happen when we open
the merge window for the next release?

I wonder if the reason is about not listing files or not having access
to the version number?  If the former, it would also be easy to
generate the list to search.  If the latter, then something to look at
fixing.  Either way, in NB11.2 though!