From: Geertjan Wielenga
Sent: Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019 12:12
To: dev; David Schulz
Cc: Christian Lenz
Subject: Re: Profiler images in main toolbar

Apologies! We actually need three different buttons relating to self-sampling
of Apache NetBeans: (1) profile the IDE, (2) stop profiling the IDE, and (3)
pause profiling the IDE. Image 2 is only visible when the button containing
image is clicked.

Attached are the screenshots,

Hope you can add another one, i.e., for stopping profiling?

Gj