Hi all,

Maybe it's a good moment to throw this into the discussions -- for
JS/PHP/HTML i.e., web frontend developers, it would be handy if we'd be
able to produce a convenience binary (together with installers) that
excludes all Java-related features. As was done in the past and so that we
can have a smaller more focused binary specifically for this target group.

In terms of what we're voting on and releasing, i.e., source code, this
makes no difference. It only impacts the convenience binaries, i.e., a
separate convenience binary would need to be generated that would include
only these clusters: ide, nb, php, platform, webcommon. And no ergonomics,
i.e., everything enabled by default.

What do we need to do this and do we think this is doable for 11.1?

Gj