+1

Cheers
Kai

On 10/10/2019 5:03 PM, Eric Barboni wrote:
Dear members of Apache NetBeans community.

it's been a long time since last vote call. ( :D )

I want to call a vote on releasing the following Apache NetBeans Archetypes:

1) nbm-archetype-1.17
2) nbm-suite-root-1.12
3) netbeans-platform-app-archetype-1.22

Apache Maven Archetypes are used by Apache NetBeans in the project wizard
"Java With Maven" to create NetBeans Module and NetBeans Application.
As the nbm plugin changed we need to update archetype too.

Changes since respective previous version
- Only version update of nbm-maven-plugin from 4.2 to 4.3

NB
- the file in the respective archetype-resources cannot have Apache header
   as otherwise the Maven mechanism will put an Apache header that end-user
will not need.

The voting artefacts sources are respectively located here:
1)
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans-maven-archetypes/nb
m-archetype/nbm-archetype-1.17/
2)
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans-maven-archetypes/nb
m-suite-root/nbm-suite-root-1.12/
3)
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans-maven-archetypes/ne
tbeans-platform-app-archetype/netbeans-platform-app-archetype-1.22/

The source are respectively located (repository, commit id, tag)
1)
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-mavenutils-archetype-nbm-archetype with
the commit id 5d4277f1828bd89a59d61652124fe96dd5913e5e (tag
nbm-archetype-1.17)
2)
  https://github.com/apache/netbeans-mavenutils-archetype-nbm-suite-root with
the commit id af72d86cabd59a78b3781236e51f5458591c1c21 (tag
nbm-suite-root-1.12)
3)
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-mavenutils-archetype-netbeans-platform-ap
p-archetype with the commit id ef84d8b65b53cf330f422d9e3138cfa6b87478ae (tag
netbeans-platform-app-archetype-1.22)

Archetypes are staged in the following maven repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1044/

Key file is here:
https://www.apache.org/dist/netbeans/KEYS

The vote is open for at least 72h.