On Tue, 15 Oct 2019 at 10:46, John Mc <mcdonnell.j...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We should also allow for Apache accounts to login?
>
> What group is in charge of verifying the plugins?  the PMC - if so then
> Yes, Apache accounts should be allowed to login.  If not then where is this
> managed?

Yes, absolutely, there needs to be integration with Apache LDAP system.

Concern about Google SSO doesn't surprise me.  While not an answer as
such, I wonder if sign in via GitHub account might be somewhat more
useful - still maybe not fully accessible, but perhaps a way to also
link across to Apache credentials if necessary?

Again, I think this is something that would have been picked up
earlier if development had been more focused here in the Apache
community.