Cleared them.

On 10/15/19 4:57 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
They're not blockers AFAIK.

Gj

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 1:12 PM Neil C Smith <neilcsm...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi All,

I've merged the final range of PRs into the release112 branch, and
beta3 is building (hopefully successfully!) as I type.

There are a few open blocker and critical issues.  A few of the
criticals are should be fixed in this beta, and I'll close once
tested.

Of the blockers, are either valid concerns, and if so do they merit
being blockers?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/issues/NETBEANS-3205
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/issues/NETBEANS-3225

I can't say I have any idea about whether the first one is a bug or a
configuration issue.  The second seems really a JDK bug, and not
something fixable - I also can't replicate that many menu items out of
the box- no issues with my version at that resolution.