Thanks
________________________________
From: Laszlo Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 9:55 PM
To: dev@netbeans.apache.org <dev@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Re: What is the correct way to install the modules in current computer

Just create an NBM from the module, then install that NBM as a
downloaded one.

Other solution:

Create the NBM-s in the build directory you going to find an
updates.xml. Get the file: url of that updates.xml and add it as a
custom update center to the ide. This way you can even update the your
module and it can easily updated from the Available updates...