Latest build passed after correcting JDK config,

Beta3 based Linux and Windows installers:

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/NetBeans/job/netbeans-installers/

Thanks,

Reema

On 16/10/19 9:50 PM, Neil C Smith wrote:
On Wed, 16 Oct 2019 at 15:34, Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org> wrote:
No installers until the final release.
Would be nice if we could get into a state where we could better test
installers before release.  However, just tried to trigger the
netbeans-installer build and it failed.  I assume this is recent
Jenkins environment changes, but I'll leave it for Reema to look at.