De : Jean-Marc Borer <jmbo...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : vendredi 18 octobre 2019 15:05
À : d...@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Objet : Re: Debugger warning message

By the way, the documentation is really not up to date: it still references
mojohaus

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 12:53 PM Jean-Marc Borer <jmbo...@gmail.com
<mailto:jmbo...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi guys,

Since I updated to the latest NBM plugin:

                    <groupId>org.apache.netbeans.utilities</groupId>
                    <artifactId>nbm-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                    <version>4.3</version>

I constantly get this error message:

If I click on upgrade, the POM gets modified and older plugin is installed:

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>nbm-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
                <version>3.13</version>
            </plugin>

Bug? normal? feature? Anyone experiencing the same?

Cheers

JMB