Unfortunately forwarding of old bug URLs is not an option as the Bugzilla instance will be shut down sooner or later. So, if NetBeans community feels the old database with hundreds thousands bugs is needed, we must find a place where we want to host the BugZilla snapshot.

Have a great weekend everyone!

-Jirka