+1 (binding)

What has been tested:

 * Checksums (source and binary): Ok
 * Signatures (source and binary): Ok
 * Checked for Jars: Ok
 * Checked NOTICE: There is a reference of Kotlin compiler. (That might
   me my bad, not to notice that some Kotlin support already in this
   release)
 * LICENSE file: Skimmed through it but looks Ok
 * Build from README: Ok
 * Tried the IDE on Ubuntu with little smoke tests I have for Gradle
   Projects on: JDK 8, 11 and 13 on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS: It was all good.

Great work Neil and Eric! Thanks for the new build pipeline!