Hi all,

I suggest that for deployment platforms, we always specify the following:

1. NetBeans runs on JDK 8.
2. NetBeans runs on the latest LTS release, i.e., currently JDK 11.
3. NetBeans runs on the latest current non-LTS release, i.e., currently JDK
13.

In other words, for Apache NetBeans 11.2, if someone complains about
problems running on JDK 12 (or 9 or 10), we should say "JDK 12 (or 9 or 10)
is not the current non-LTS nor LTS release -- please use either JDK 8, 11,
or 13."

The deployment platforms sections of the download pages I have updated
accordingly:
https://netbeans.apache.org/download/nb110/nb110.html
https://netbeans.apache.org/download/nb111/nb111.html

Comments and hopefully mainly agreement is welcome.

Gj