On 11/3/19 1:58 AM, Thomas Zimmermann wrote:
until the maintainers find the time, would you mind testing what problems remain after merging my PR?

I posted my test results as a comment on the pull request:

https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1548#issuecomment-551237510

It's a *huge* improvement. In fact, some things that work now I didn't even know were supposed to work -- that's how broken they were. So thank you very much for all the progress.

Adding the Javadoc works great, but there are some regressions when you then add the Sources in addition to the Javadoc. Also, there are some things that work with only the Sources in an Ant project that don't work in a Maven project. The details are in my comment.

Thank you again, Thomas.

John