Hi Geertjan,

What do you think about sharing the story how to get nb-javac properly
installed until the patch is released? Is it the blog the right place for
sharing such information? If you want I could do it, it you give me acces
to the blog. I would be happy if someone could review the story before
publication.

My ID roller is:
*jmborer*

Cheers,