Dear all,

As Gradle 6.0 came out, I've started to upgrade the Gradle Tooling API from 4.10.2 -> 6.0

For some reason our source of binaries is either from Oregon State University or Apache Maven Central. Unfortunately I can't remember why. Unfortunately I just realized that after implemented multi repository support in DownloadBinaries Ant task.

Also the sigtest fails on some minor incompatibilities in the exposed Gradle Tooling API. Kind of expected with 2 major version change jump. But otherwise the code seems to work. What would be the recommended procedure in this case? Shall we increment the major version of the API this time? Shall be a lib-gradle-tooling module created instead?

Thank you for your advice!