Just as a start to this discussion, maybe we could decide to not keep all
the NBMs, e.g., make a cut off point at a certain release, e.g., 8.2, for
example. And if we were to limit the number of NBMs, in some way, such as
that, or another way, maybe we could upload them into a dedicated folder
here: http://netbeans.osuosl.org/binaries/, unless we can figure out a
smart way to put the ones we want to keep onto Maven Central.

Gj