+1

I'm already working on 2., 3. and on NETBEANS-3657.
PRs are coming soon...

You can change the progress bar height in FlatLaf.properties.
The default is:
  ProgressBar.horizontalSize=146,4

Try whether this is better:
  ProgressBar.horizontalSize=146,6

I also like to improve the editor/view tabs to address Eirik's comments in PR 1771. And look at the other dark LaFs to find colors that need fixes in FlatLaf.

Karl