Some Gradle subprojects are missing ...
"gradle projects" from the command-line shows me:
Root project 'KayakPluginsRepo'
+--- Project ':Installer'
+--- Project ':KayakPluginsRepoClient'
+--- Project ':KayakPluginsRepoClientGui'
+--- Project ':KayakPluginsRepoClientGuiDistribution'
+--- Project ':KayakPluginsRepoModel'
+--- Project ':KayakPluginsRepoServer'
\--- Project ':KayakPluginsRepoServerDistribution'

But in the NB GUI only :KayakPluginsRepoModel is shown as a subproject.

This is after I fixed something in the build script of a different
subproject and right-clicked the parent project and selected "Reload
Project".  Prior to that it didn't show any subprojects due the the project
error.  Now there are no complaints of errors, but still missing
subprojects.

Scott