Hi Rahul,
  if you are depending on NB platform artifacts version 12.0 your plugin is
compatible with NB 12.0, 12.1 and 12.2.

If you are asking how to have your plugin listed in the Update Center
(Tools > Plugins > Available Plugins) you have to upload it to the NetBeans
Plugin Portal (https://plugins.netbeans.apache.org/) and request
verification for NB v12.

Publishing a plugin on the Plugin Portal is described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/How+to+get+plugin+on+Plugin+Portal+Update+Center

Regards,
*--*
*Alessandro Falappa*