On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 at 14:57, Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.invalid> wrote:

> On 2/27/21 12:32 PM, Matthias Bläsing wrote:
> > Am Samstag, den 27.02.2021, 12:25 -0600 schrieb Glenn Holmer:
> >> I still can't build NetBeans.
> >
> > without network traces - difficult to say, but have a look at this:
> >
> > https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/2417#issue-497112667
>
> Thanks, I got it to build using those instructions. But I still don't
> see why that should be necessary. I have no other network problems here.

More to the point, there's still a bug to fix by 12.4 in the build
there, as the source zip shouldn't need to connect to that anyway.  It
throws it away a few lines later!
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/blob/master/nbbuild/build.xml#L124

I guess this maybe needs reawakening! -
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/2421