Laszlo -

I've tried to find out how could a plugin inspect details of a Task configured for a gradle project -- but so far I haven't found a way how to dig out e.g. properties (primitive ones could be sufficient, maybe) ? Is there a way or model in current Gradle support that I've missed ? The tooling groovy script could be capable of getting task configuration(s) from the live buildscript, so I would prefer that before some groovy parsing magic.

Thanks,
-S.