You are welcome to introduce any framework you like.

On the other hand, I would pause to consider that NetBeans has existed
since around 1995 without such a framework — introducing this may be a lot
of work and might be less beneficial than might br assumed.

Also note Mockito would have to be integrated into an Ant-based build
system.

Gj