Or, if you have the usual env vars (http_proxy etc) set up, you can do

ant -autoproxy

-S.

Dne 21. 04. 22 v 20:07 antonio napsal(a):
Try something like

export ANT_OPTS="-Dhttp.proxyHost=proxy -Dhttp.proxyPort=8080"
ant

as explained here:

https://ant.apache.org/manual/proxy.html

HTH,
Antonio

El 21/4/22 a las 19:58, Jean-Marc Borer escribió:
Hello,

I am trying to build Netbeans from the sources. However, I am sitting
behind a proxy to access the internet. Unfortunately, the build process
needs to access the internet to retrieve some items.

How can I configure the build to use my proxy to access the internet?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Jimbo