Hi there,

May two cents. It started having this issue when I switched from Java8 to
Java11+ (Actually JDK 17). I never had such issues with NB12.4 and Java 8
before. It didn't happen either with our NB based applications with this
combination. Still wondering if we will switch to 14 and Java 17+... Well
not yet.

Cheers,

JM