Hi Stephen,

I have been in the process of developing Jakarta modules to mirror the J2EE
modules that are currently in place.  It is taking me a while to develop, as I
had hoped to have them ready for this past release of NetBeans.  I am now
targeting NetBeans 15.  That said, I am going to try and get my work into my
personal GitHub fork soon so that others can take a look.  I feel that once we
have the Jakarta modules in place, we can build them out to include the new
functionality that is going into Jakarta EE 10.

Thanks

Josh Juneau
juneau...@gmail.com