It would greatly help to also supply a minimal build.gradle that triggers the failure: I've tried to load several of my gradle samples using JDK19 seemingly without any issues.

The printed type/method seems as my changes to gradle loading are the culprit: based on the sample I'll be probably able to wrap the internal API calls into better guards.

Please run the IDE with the following on the commandline:

-J-Dorg.netbeans.modules.gradle.loaders.LegacyProjectLoader.level=400

that should print (a ton of !) additional gradle-nb communication to the log, possibly including the real exception thrown in the daemon.

-Svata