Hi,

downloaded right now - SHA512 seems correct (did you checked by sha512, not sha1 :) ?), and even the GPG signature is OK - but Neil's signing key expired just today (signed on 21. Nov 2022)

Maybe the release should be signed next time by a key which is at least 6 months before expiration or something like that, so it survives to the next release.

-S.