On 23/01/18 9:59 AM, Neil C Smith wrote:
Looking at https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/5280 it had
approval from one of the four people requested to review.

This is somewhat of a grey area to me. I often see PRs merged where
some reviewers don't weigh in. In any event, the PR should have been
opened earlier in the cycle.

Looks like
some of the conversation still ongoing?
There's conversation about a different long outstanding issue that isn't
about this PR; it has to do with dialog placement. After the recent
discussion, I might know where the problem is (I can't reproduce it) but
need some input from someone who sees the problem. Something for
nb-18.
   I've only just looked at it,
but might have a request for change.
Cool. That livens things up and makes it more interesting.
Good thing nobody merged it.

If rebased on delivery and review completed it's a possible bug fix
for rc2,
Let see what happens... Rebasing is no problem, that's a convenience about
making changes in an area that's rarely touched.
but I'm not making that call.

(as a commenter/reviewer, seems you're putting on a different hat ;-) )

-ernie