Pls. also consider the memory settings fix here: https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/5914

-S.

On 09. 05. 23 10:08, Neil C Smith wrote:
On Fri, 5 May 2023 at 10:11, Neil C Smith <neilcsm...@apache.org> wrote:

On Tue, 2 May 2023 at 16:09, Neil C Smith <neilcsm...@apache.org> wrote:
We don't have much in delivery for 18-rc3 yet, and are still waiting
on #5842 to be ready for merging.

Well, https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/5842 was merged and we
have consistent test failures in delivery since.  A few other tests
also seem to have become unstable - things that were routinely passing
in merges to delivery prior are sometimes failing.  It's hard to be
sure whether they're definitely related.
We'll need to decide what to do, and when to trigger 18-rc3 - would
still like to do that early next week as we've already delayed it.  If
this gets reverted from 18-rc3 then we'll have to live without it in
NB18.  Is it potentially too invasive a fix so late in the release
cycle anyway?

So, no comment from Martin on that, but Svata's update PR is merged -
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/5924

I'm going to let all the branch and sync tests run before merging the
other pending PRs.

All being well, should be able to trigger rc3 to be available tomorrow.