Hi Marco,

I have upgraded my platform-apps always to the upcomming new netbeans versions
without much problems. Most time I aloways need to find out which of the new
netbeans modules which are automatically added to the platform app I do not
need and have to be excluded. Sometimes there are dependencies which you have
to figure out. My feeling is that it makes it not easier to migrate step by
step (version). Do it in one step to the current version.

The java-help project of the student is not ready for production. I think the
UI needs some more work. Maybe I can find some time to complete it or we work
on it with a second student project starting in october.

best regards
Oliver